- Migrated away from Google Gmail as my e-mail service, in favor of ProtonMail Plus.
- Finished all planned features of shadow.
- Hacked in a custom content type for Coleslaw to properly style this Lifelog page.
- Added the Links section of this site.
- Began working on the Projects section of this site.
- Added documentation to gamebox-math.
- Finished the Projects section of this site.
- Added documentation to shadow.
- Continued working on first-light with Peter Keller after a long hiatus. I walked him through the
Shadow system and explored the codebase to measure the difficulty in switching
- Switched my main workstation over to NixOS.
- For the last two weeks I have been learning NixOS and migrating all my machines over. I still have
a couple machines to switch over and get my development environments set up, but so far it has been
a major success.
- After a month of working with Clojure, I decided that I just don't have the desire to work much
with it. This feeling was contributed to by the fact that some existing Common Lisp projects that I
am in collaborative development with have recently started picking up the pace, so I have been
focusing on them recently.
- Finished compiling my personal utility library for Common Lisp, golden-utils.
- Published umbra, a library of re-usable GPU shader functions.